My daily routine


 Everyone has their own daily agenda.Some people make a schedule and follow it.  Everyone has their own way of living their life.  Some people have the nature of changing themselves according to the situation, moving forward by accepting problems and happiness.  Some people think that God is the cause of suffering and that the problem is a gift from God.  They consider themselves incompetent and unlucky as a game of destiny.  Life is an art of living that is in the hands of the people themselves to make good or bad.

 In the same way, I have tried to make good use of my time by making my daily routine.  I am a housewife as well as a mother who has just given birth.  That's my routine.

 I get up at 7:00 in the morning.  And I wash my hands and face.  After Tess I have tea.  Also meditate for 15/20 minutes, do pranayama.  Because I am not ready for other workouts now, I only do meditation and pranayama for now. Then I go to take care of my child.  I eat at 8:00 am. It is customary for a pregnant woman to eat 3 or 4 times a day.  I include nutritious foods in my diet, such as milk, eggs, and meat. And I breastfeed my baby every 1 or 2 hours.

 

 At 10:00 am, my mother-in-law takes the child in the hot sun and puts oil on it.  He always does the oiling.  We have a tradition of burning the child in the morning, in the afternoon in the sun and again in the night.  And I wash the baby's clothes, after That I dry the baby's clothes in the sun.

 

 12:00 I eat spices made for maternity.  In which milk, ghee, coconut, gud, date and other herbs are mixed.  Due to which the body of the mother is strong, blood is not allowed to flow from the body, nutritious milk comes for the baby.  At 1:00 I make rice for lunch and eat it.  And I wash the dishes I eat.  Because I'm a housewife, even if I'm not physically strong, I can't leave the dishes I eat for others to wash. It's not a good idea to do so.  If I had gone to my birth mother's house , she would have done the cooking and feeding for me. This is the irony of a Nepali woman.  After eating maternity spices, I sleep for 1 or 2 hours.

3:00 is lunch time at our house.  Most of us eat home-made food.  Such as flour bread, roasted corn, etc.  Then I spend the rest of the time for my child and for myself.  Applying oil on the body, tying a cloth on the head, tying a belt around the waist, taking maternity medicine, eating rice from time to time, drinking the juice of the jawno are the habits of a newly mother.

 

 After 6:00 am husband comes from office we have coffee or tea.  Sit at the top of the house and talk about each other's routines.  We try to get to know each other better by sharing our joys and sorrows. 8:00 pm is our home dinner time.  We all sit and talk and eat. After the baby is burned, we go to our rooms and sleep.

 

1.  How does daily routine change lives?  

The relationship between daily routine and life is like nail and flesh.  Just as the nail on the finger of the hand works to beautify the hand, so the daily routine works to beautify the life.  We can achieve better in the future if we can add as.  Now that we are in the 21st century, we are very busy.  Anxiety about securing the future has made our daily lives unhealthy.  Eat junk food instead of healthy home made food.  We have taken the unregulated race as an excersize.  Instead of thinking positively, we are pursuing pressour. In order to get rid of such bad things from our lives, we should set aside 2 hours in the morning in our daily routine for our personal development.  Where yoga to calm the mind, to make the body agile be able to excersize.

 2.  The role of daily routine in achieving success: _

 

 Success is not easy.  Achieving this requires a lot of hard work, perseverance and diligence. For this, we have to implement various rules and regulations to change our daily life.  After waking up in the morning, writing down what to do today, if you work accordingly, you will make the best use of your time.  As well as taking inspiration and inspiration about successful people, routines and ways of working can help you achieve success.

 

 1.  Works to increase self-confidence.

 

  2.  It helps to face the challenges in the related field.

 

 3.  Helps to achieve goals.

 

 4.  Reduces the storage of unfamiliar knowledge within us.

 

  5.  It helps to be known as a distinguished person of the society and the country.

 

 3.  How to combine daily routine with our daily needs?

 

Just as we take food, shelter and clothing as our daily necessities, so we can combine our daily routine with our necessities.  We brush, wash our faces, and do other things on a daily basis after waking up in the morning.  In the same way, we have to do what we do in the morning routine and only do other things. In order to follow the routine, we need to be able to keep our mind and brain in balance.  Sometimes we feel lazy to get up in the morning. At that time, we have to be able to win the brain  with our mind.Our mind is many times bigger than our brain . If we can win the mind and work, then understand that we have achieved our goal.  It's all a game of mind and brain.

 

Comments